The SDG LAB will support Ibero-American stories in advanced stages of development, narrated in any audiovisual genre, aimed at generating a positive impact on society and addressing one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals of the 2030 Agenda.
We are looking for creative projects, whether they are documentaries or fiction in all formats and lengths, unitary or serialized, long, medium and short duration, as well as advertising campaigns or spots, as long as they seek to generate a social impact on the audience and/or the communities they portray on the importance of Sustainable Development. We will value those projects that include, along with the story, original ways of taking the message to various platforms such as podcasts, short adaptations for web or social media campaigns, to name a few.
In this first edition, the SDG LAB will select between 8 and 10 projects that will participate in the Lab to be held online during the month of October 2021.
The selected projects will undergo individual mentoring and groupal training to improve the quality and the results of the projects.
The lab concludes with a final pitch session and one-to-one meetings with decision makers and change makers.
Those interested in participating should send via e-mail to email@example.com the following information in pdf format:
1. Application form, duly completed and digitally signed. The application form must be completed online at www.construircine.com/lab. Once completed, it must be printed and digitally signed in order to attach the copy to the e-mail.
2. "Waiver of Responsibility for the Material Delivered" document, which can be downloaded at www.construircine.com
3. Technical Data Sheet: genre, format, length, language, country of filming, proposed and/or confirmed crew at the time of registration.
4. Estimated budget in dollars. Pre-existing sources of financing, if any.
5. Synopsis (maximum 2 paragraphs).
6. Motivation letter from the applicants that includes identification or relationship with the problem addressed, and which are the Sustainable Development Goals involved in the project (maximum 1 page; Arial 12, single-spaced).
7. Plot summary or advertising brief or detailed description, according to the type of project registered (maximum 3 pages; Arial 12, single spaced).
8. Narrative treatment (maximum 10 pages; Arial 12, single-spaced).
9. Aesthetic Proposal (maximum 2 pages; Arial 12, single spaced)
10. Teaser and/or mood reel (audiovisual piece of direct or inspirational reference to the project).
11. Copy of the representative's ID card. In case the project is represented by a legal entity, a copy of the Articles of Incorporation will be required.
12. Reference image of the project.
13. Photographs of the representative of the project.