In this eighth edition, we open the call to the following categories of our official competitions:
1) International Fiction Feature Film Competition: Feature films of a duration equal to or greater than 45 minutes in any country of origin.
2) International Documentary Feature Film Competition: Documentary films of a duration equal to or greater than 45 minutes in any country of origin.
3) National Feature Films Competition: Documentaries or fiction films whose director is of Argentine nationality and have been filmed entirely in Argentina, of a duration equal to or greater than 45 minutes.
4) International Fiction Short Film Competition: Short fiction of up to 26 minutes in any country of origin.
5) International Documentary Short Film Competition: Short documentaries of up to 26 minutes of duration in any country of origin.
Issues such as: solidarity, ecological awareness, sustainability and care of the planet in which we live, fundamental rights in the workplace, gender equality, inclusion, child labor, forced labor, migrant labor, disability and work, social protection, and technological advances, among others, are all valid topics to apply.
Registration is free for long and short films made by Argentine directors and it will be open until February 28, 2021.